Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Get To Visit Writer Unboxed

I was fortunate enough to be asked to guest blog at Writer Unboxed, which is a terrific blog for writers and people interested in writing and writers.

If you're not familiar with Writer Unboxed, you're in for a treat. Follow the link to read my heart wrenching story of rejection after rejection (okay, the only heart wrenched was mine, but I never said multiheart wrenching story), and then keep on reading.

Just remember to come back here on occasion. Otherwise my heart will be wrenched even more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I missing the link? (As opposed to Am I the missing link?)

Glen

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Hi Glen-

Okay. I just had the good sense to put "the link" in italics to make it more noticable.

And it definitely links away!